Monday, March 17, 2008

Thing 8: Share Your Creations

I looked around and decided to use PictureTrail to create a puzzle collage. I liked that there were many options to choose from in Flicks. I had to refrain from trying everything! This can be pretty addictive.

I had to create another account to use this feature and I am realizing that I have already created countless accounts in the course of 23 Things on a Stick and I'm only on Thing 8. The account itself was free but I had to put down my email during the registration process. Hopefully, I won't get bombarded with offers and advertisements. During the registration process, I had to scroll through some product/service plugs as well. I guess in this age of online marketing and free accounts, you can't get away from antics like these.

OK. After trying for 20 minutes to attach the "creation" to the blog, I am giving up on this route. I went back to PictureTrail and tried posting directly to my blog. I'm not sure if this will work but I'll give it a try.

No comments: